- Anthropologie Shirt, similar hat at H&M
- Silk scarf via Nordstrom
- Anthropologie Orange dress (old)
- Nina brand Slide Sandals (Photo: Anthropologie)
- Buttondown from ASOS (old)
- Valentino Resort 2017 floral dress (Photo from Vogue)
- Rose gold mules (Sold at Nordstrom)
It looks like I often go to Nordstrom and Anthropologie to find inspiration! I started with the Un-fancy wardrobe worksheet to pick out colors (photo of one page below), but mostly I just chose colors I liked and felt were seasonable. Colors that I already owned, since I don’t want to make many new purchases. Hopefully my inspiration board will help you as well!
I already own a pink buttondown + grey hat from H&M, so it was fun to find an exact photo of what outfit I could wear on Anthropologie’s website. I also recently purchased white jeans from Gap (I have zero desire to make white jeans, and I tried on many to get a non see-through pair), so am looking for outfit ideas to pair with that. I’m already planning to make a copy of the orange/red midi dress. Those shoes are so pretty, but not necessary/ in my budget! And that Valentino resort dress is just for eye candy as it costs over $4,000!!!